Thursday, October 06, 2005

how things are gonna be better

i usually listen to howard stern during my morning runs. this is nothing new; for the past ten years, he's been beside my every step. and it's been difficult during my runs to not get angry and frustrated when you hear him complain about the labyrinthine measures of censorships placed upon him.

that's why his move (and my move) to sirius satellite in 45 days is a big deal.

and that's why i laughed my ass off during my run this morning.

sirius told howard that they were gonna run a test throughout the whole morning on his station. they wanted to put a morse code signal on it to check it out. howard had another idea.

beginning at 6:30 and running for four hours, howard had a procession of farters and queefers blow their talents for everyone to hear on satellite radio.

it's hysterical stuff, no matter how crass you might think it is.

yeah, it's gonna be a great ride.

1 comment:

Single, Party of One said...

The word "queef" is just funny. But still not as funny as Bob Loblaw....that shit makes me jealous too.

Stevie T, does Crazy virgo have your email contact info? I can't find it and I wanna hear what's up with you without having the sex toys people in on the convo. No offense, sex toys people. I'm sure you have plenty of interesting things to say.