Sunday, January 15, 2006

how, even years later, i can't comprehend it

An older version of me
Is she perverted like me?
Would she go down on you in a theater?
Does she speak eloquently
And would she have your baby?
I'm sure she'd make a really excellent mother...
Did you forget about me, Mr. Duplicity?
I hate to bug you in the middle of dinner
It was a slap in the face
How quickly I was replaced
And are you thinking of me when you fuck her?...
And every time I scratch my nails
Down someone else's back I hope you feel it.


of course, that's "you oughta know" by alanis morrisette. and yeah, i'm man enough to admit that i love those lyrics. there's no doubt about how she feels about the guy who did this to her.

and that makes me sad because it's ruined for me.

the reason i bring this up is because all weekend long i've been seeing promos for "skating with celebrities", one of which is "full house" star dave coulier.

he's also the reason alanis morrisette wrote that song.

yeah, that schmuck.

now the song is ruined for you, too.

No comments: