Friday, November 03, 2006

how i would jump on this opportunity if i were borderline retarded

Good Day,

It is understandable that you might be a little bit apprehensive because you do not know me but I have a lucrative business proposal of mutual interest to share with you.

Let me start by introducing myself. I am Mr. Chen Guangyuan operations manager of the Bank of China (Hong Kong), I have a Business proposal of about $17,300,000.00 for you to handle with me from my bank. I will need you to help me in transferring the above funds from Hong Kong to your country. I want to know if you will be able to handle this with me before I give you more details.

Should you be interested please send me your:
1,Full names,
2,Occupation,
3,Private phone number,
4,Current residential address.

Finally after that I shall furnish you with more information about this project. However I shall be waiting your response and assurance. Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.
Kind Regards,
Mr.Chen Guangyuan.

No comments: