Friday, April 06, 2007

how i'm amazed that, in the ten years i've owned my e-mail address, that i never got a message like this earlier

this was waiting for me in my inbox:

Ms. Stone

My office received $500 from your friend Steven Oh and he asked me to purchase an index number for the Court filings. We spent $210 for the Court filings. Upon your request and if you give me your fax number, I will fax a proof of receipt from Steven Oh and a proof of payment of $210 with the Court.

Dongsung Lim


methinks i have a new alias.

and if anybody's wondering, it was in a response to this thrilling and thoroughly thought-provoking message:

À̺Á¿ä ½ºÆ¼ºê¿À¾¾! ÀÓº¯È£»ç°¡ µ·À» ´ç½ÅÀ¸·ÎºÎÅÍ ¹ÞÀºÀûÀ̾ø´Ù³× ÀÌ·¯¸é ¾ÈµÇÁö µµ¿ÍÁÖ°Ú´Ù°í Á¢±ÙÇؼ­
ÀÌ·¸°Ô ¹«Ã¥ÀÓÇÏ°Ô Ã³¸®ÇÏ°í ÀúÂÊ¿¡¼­ ¹ú½á ÀÌÈ¥À̳¡³´´Ù´Âµ¥ µµ¿ÍÁÖÁö¸øÇ× ¾ç½ÉÀº ¾î¶»°Ô ÇҰǵ¥


oh, silly steven oh. you are such a cad.

No comments: