my day included:
- fighting a sore throat and a slight temperature
- reintroduced myself to my couch
- had trouble getting off my couch
- major bonding with my couch
- reshot two scenes for a webfilm i made for work
- edited them into the film and did some voiceover
- figured out how to direct my friend's show
- listened to the mets come back to beat the bucs
- took some airborne for my sore throat and temperature
- kept up as the yankees got spanked 19-1
- watched a great world cup semifinal
- ordered chinese food
- concepted for work and came up with a great idea
- rewrote my screenplay
- watched a great july 4th film, "team america: world police"
- iced down my still sore throat
- hit the couch again
- still had sore throat and temperature at the end of day
still, all in all, not so bad. in fact, if not for my illness, i could chalk it up as a very good day.
but then, i was watching tv and saw a commercial for "gold bond foot care" where their tagline was, and i shit you not, "victory over de feet".
yes. victory over de feet.
it's a good thing there were fireworks, or the whole country would have heard the sound of me vomiting.
well, it was a good birthday, america.
sorry about that.