Saturday, May 06, 2006

how she's mine, all mine

yet another in an endless line of junk e-mail i receive:

Hi ....How are you?

Probably you are surprised to receive my letter.... Who Is it? Really we are not familiar.... But in this the purpose of my letter to acquaintance to you... Well...My name is Anna... Im 28. I live in Latvia.. (If you will be interested I can send you my photo.) That save your time I wish answer at once questions which you can set me...

1. How I have received yours e-mail?
- My girlfriend has found in the Internet the announcement " The E-mails of man wishing to get acquainted with women "... she has bought 20 ะต-mails. 10 has given me... Thus this I has reached you.

2. Whom I search?
-not married white the man from 30-50... To Me does not interest only correspondence. And love through the Internet. To Me interest only real relations . You should understand that the meeting face to face... is necessary for development of relations.

3. can I deceive you?
- I know that on the Internet many swindlers which wish to receive only money... I consider that it very low... and my vital principles do not allow to play with feelings of people. If you are afraid that I shall deceive you... Do not answer this letter... I would not that you arranged to me checks and humiliated me naming skamer. I the real woman which really wish to find the love instead of money. I think the man should not be afraid to be deceived... Inherently... Everyone the man the hazardous player. You can consider it as game in which the main prize there can be I....

Well... I ask forgive if my letter sounds very rigidly.... Actually I kind, soft and fluffy... As a small kitten. If you really interested... I shall be glad to see your letter...

See you again...
Anna

No comments: